Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Update Schedule

I'm going to try to update every day, even if it's just pictures of baby sloths or red pandas (don't look them up, that will deprive me of material). As far as substantial updating goes, I don't know. I'm currently trying to establish a "buffer" of articles so that if I ever get writer's block I'll have a little time to get over it, but I'm also trying to start a blog so my buffer of articles currently contains a very precise 0.

This is the update for today, sorry. What's sad is I wrote it yesterday and held it back because I knew I wouldn't have anything for today.

The day's not over, though, there's still a chance.

EDIT: Totally not the update for today! I am currently researching Korean temples and decided to share some of the cool photos, so you're in luck! The internet likes hilarious photos of Korean temples doing crazy things, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated (sometimes), and possibly mandatory.

Also, I know the blog has been screwing up logins, so if you aren't able to login, please write a name or something at the end of your post. Or whatever.