Saturday, July 23, 2011

beginning a blog

My problem with blogging is that no matter how many insightful, unique, witty, sparkling, etc. things I have to say, when I sit down at the keys they all vanish. So basically I'll be powering this blog with some old stuff, some previously-written-but-hitherto-unreleased stuff, and hilarious photos of goldfish for the time being until the backlog tricks my brain into thinking that I actually have a blog and that I can then maintain it. So buckle up for the ride! It will be moderately exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated (sometimes), and possibly mandatory.

Also, I know the blog has been screwing up logins, so if you aren't able to login, please write a name or something at the end of your post. Or whatever.