Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Update delayed (UPDATED)

until at least 5:30 Eastern Time. See second paragraph. In the meantime, feel free to suggest whatever but know that I may very well not do it at all. I kind of feel like talking about how horrible a certain commercial is, but I'm not sure it can be saved. See third paragraph.

update: Okay, the post has been delayed until tomorrow. I'm switching over to a format where instead of writing posts in the day and then just posting them whenever, I'm writing and posting them at late night so they're here for you when you get up in the morning. So it was either pull together a really lazy update, try to do two long updates in a row (which would have killed me because I've got other stuff to do), or do nothing, so I chose to do nothing because I'm a perfectionist and if I'd tried for a lazy update it would have led to the "two updates in a row" thing.

Also, I have no idea what to write about, so suggest something, please. The only rule is that you can't suggest what someone else has already suggested; this isn't a vote so much as an auction (idea most conducive to a good post wins).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated (sometimes), and possibly mandatory.

Also, I know the blog has been screwing up logins, so if you aren't able to login, please write a name or something at the end of your post. Or whatever.